In line with the ECB’s guidance (shown below) regarding the use of outdoor net facilities, we are pleased to be able to allow use of our outdoor net facility on a limited basis.
The following rules must be adhered to at all times:
- Government guidance regarding social distancing (click here) must be followed at all times.
- Bookings must be made using the form below. You must not visit Failand or attempt to use the facilities without having obtained a confirmation of your booking.
- All bookings will commence on the hour, and will be 50 minute slots. This is to allow a 10 minute changeover period as required by the ECB. Please leave promptly at the end of your allotted time.
- If you are symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, you should remain at home.
- Bring your own kit, including balls.
- No changing or toilet facilities will be available. You will not be able to enter any part of the clubhouse building – including the scorebox – as this is not open. Note that Nick Merrick will be on site at all times so it is imperative that this rule is followed for your own health and safety as well as that of others.
- Do not touch anything unless absolutely necessary. We would advise bringing your own hand sanitiser for use if this is needed.
- Wash hands at home both before and after using the outdoor facilities.
- Usage is restricted to groups of no more than two people, unless you are exercising exclusively with members of your household.
- Social distancing of at least two metres must be maintained at all times.
- Do not overstay your allocated time slot, you should be clear of the ground by the time the next users arrive.
- The bowling machine must not be used.
- Please call Ross Dallimore on 07718 923340 on receipt of your booking confirmation to allow him to liaise with Nick.